Spero Therapeutics is a global multi-asset clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts dedicated to developing a novel and highly differentiated pipeline of antibacterials focused on unmet needs of patients with drug resistant bacterial infections. Spero’s lead product candidate, SPR994, is designed to be the first broad-spectrum oral carbapenem-class antibiotic for use in adults to treat MDR Gram-negative infections. Spero also has a platform technology known as its Potentiator Platform that it believes will enable it to develop drugs that will expand the spectrum and potency of existing antibiotics, including formerly inactive antibiotics, against Gram-negative bacteria. Spero is also advancing SPR720, its novel oral therapy product candidate designed for the treatment of pulmonary non-tuberculous mycobacterial infection, a rare and often chronic fatal infection. We are looking for highly motivated people who thrive on being challenged and working in a highly collaborative environment to join the team and play a key role in conducting rigorous, cutting-edge science.
This is a newly created role due to growth of the company. This is a great opportunity to be a key contributor of a high performance team.
- Assist QA personnel with the review of SOPs, protocols/batch records, reports, and other quality and regulated records for accuracy and compliance with all applicable regulations, international standards, and corporate policies and Spero internal procedures
- Author and revise Spero controlled documents
- Assist in assigning and maintaining training
- Must possess good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Requires strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross functionally
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities
- Ability to learn and utilize computerized systems for daily performance of tasks
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field and 0-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced open environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Spero has a vibrant and engaging culture of innovation and team work and we are continuing to build a top-tier team to rapidly advance our programs in a fast-paced, exciting and fun work environment. We offer a robust benefits package including premium health/dental plans, 401(k) retirement plan, incentive stock options, 4 weeks paid time off, professional development, and frequent social opportunities.
Please forward your CV/resume to Careers@sperotherapeutics.com
Spero Therapeutics, Inc. 675 Massachusetts Avenue, 14th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139