Non-dilutive financing and partnerships have been critical to our vision of developing complementary clinical stage therapeutics for areas of unmet need.
Spero Therapeutics is actively pursuing collaborations with non-commercial organizations and pharmaceutical partners for scientific expertise and funding support. As a growing clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, we currently have alliances with or receive funding support from the following:
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response;
- U.S. Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA);
- U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID);
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD);
- Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute (Gates MRI);
- Combating Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria Biopharmaceutical Accelerator (CARB-X);
- Everest Medicines
Since its founding, Spero has built strategic partnerships to advance its multi-asset, clinical-stage pipeline, raising over $65 million in committed non-dilutive funding since inception, with the potential to receive up to a total of $130 million in such funding, including potential milestone opportunities and full awards.
We intend to continue collaborating with government agencies, non-profit foundations and pharmaceutical partners to support the development of our product candidates.
Spero Therapeutics welcomes inquiries regarding potential opportunities for collaboration across discovery, development and commercialization.
For more information about partnership opportunities, contact us.